ABC 22 News Team
- Alexandra Lewis
- Amber Watson
- Elyse Coulter
- Hilary Zalla
- Kelly May
- Kristine Frazao
- Nicole Grigg
- Rhonda Moore
- Ann Reynolds
Low: 55 Winds: W 4-8 mph
Tomorrow: Sun to Start with Increasing P.M. Clouds & Isolated Showers/Storms.
High: 76 Winds: W 5-10 mph
Thursday: A Little Warmer with Passing ...
Dressing Down The Pounds
1. Minimize Your Middle
- Avoid anything too-tight and clingy.
- Keep the pattern/color of your top simple; bright colors and prints will only draw attention to that area.
- Tops with ruching and draping are great to camouflage your stomach
- V-neck tops are also great as they draw the eye upward; add a standout necklace to hold attention upwards.
- Pair with leggings to balance proportions (and make legs look good while youre at it).
- Finish off with dark heels to create clean lines.
2. Trim Your Hips and Thighs
- A pair of well-fitting dark jeans will be your best friend; avoid too much stretch in the fabric as you want to create structure.
- Pair with a heeled boot or shoe to make legs look even longer.
- Select tops that will define a waist and skim hips such as peplum.
- If opting for a printed peplum top, remember to select prints that overlap as its the space in-between the pattern that can make one look bigger.
- Use accessories to your advantage. Avoid handbags that hits at your hips and thighs as eyes will go straight there. Under the shoulder the bags, combined with eye-catching jewelry, will bring attention up.
3. All Over Slimmer
- Baggy clothes will only make you looking bigger; opt for clothes that fit well.
- Color can be your best friend; place it where you want people to look.
- Lighter fabrics will give you an overall lighter look.
- A soft chiffon shirt is a great piece as you can opt for color and the flowy, yet tailored fit is visually slimming.
- High-wait jeans and skirts are flattering as they hit the narrowest part of the body; consider tucking the top in for a skirt to create a tiny waist.
- Opt for skinny bangles and necklaces.
- Dont forget your heels! A few inches of height will make you look inches smaller.
3-MIAMI VALLEY LOCATIONS
-3954 LINDEN AVE
-5477 SALEM AVE
-7703 OLD TROY PIKE
Border CrisisGet the latest developments on the border control issue!
Chefs CornerWe often invite local chefs into our studio kitchen to demonstrate their cooking techniques and recipes. Watch those video segments on this page.
Pay It ForwardRiver Valley Credit Union, FOX45, and ABC22 recognize the good deeds of people and organizations who make the Miami Valley a better place.
Health Care ReformThe Supreme Court ruling to uphold the Affordable Care Act sparked a new battle. Check here daily for the latest developments, locally and across the country.
Secrets Of A ThiefWe expose the "Secrets Of A Thief". Sponsored by Shiver Security.
Cool SchoolsOur children are the way of the future and it all starts with our schools. Join us as our Hilary Zalla goes inside schools around the Miami Valley to find out what cool things students and teachers are ...
Town HallJoin in as our expert panel discusses jobs in Ohio
No Text ZoneTexting While Driving Kills Thousands of People Each Year. Many More are Seriously Injured. You Can Help Make Our Roads a NO TEXT ZONE.
Washington TimesPolitics, Breaking News, US and World News.
On Time TrafficGet the latest traffic information and updates here!
School ClosingsGet the list of all closings and delays for schools and businesses within the area, and sign up for text alerts!
Save Local TVFind out how you can save local TV right here!
Raw NewsWatch raw, unedited and uncensored news stories right here!
Pump PatrolFind the lowest gas prices, check out local and national price trends, report low prices and get fuel saving tips!
Political PulseArmstrong Williams is a pugnacious, provocative and principled voice for conservatives and Christian values in America's public debates.
News LinksThese links were chosen by the newsroom for their newsworthy content. These sites enhance the news stories that aired on the newscast on the dates cited.
Menard's Around the HouseMenards Around the House how-to videos give you tips for those much needed home improvements!
On the MoveGet the latest news and more on your mobile phone!
Good MorningIt's Fun, it's fresh, the way mornings should be!
Top StoriesGet up to the minute information from across Ohio in our Top Stories section!
Your Voice. Your Future.As the country faces challenges from federal budget issues to jobs and national debt, your voice is critical to the future.
Waste WatchHow are your tax dollars being spent? Waste Watch tracks whether local, state and federal governments or any groups are using your money wisely...or wasting it.
US consumer confidence jumps to 90.9 in July
WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. consumers are more confident about the economy than they have been in nearly seven years.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
"THE BACHELORETTE" FINALE-ANDI CHOOSES JOSH
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Yes, Andi is engaged.
HOT TUB SEX ARRESTS
PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) -- A hot tub threesome has landed two women and a man in trouble with the law.
IN THE NEWS: REPORT SAYS SURVEILLANCE IS HAMPERING JOURNALISTS
NEW YORK (AP) -- Two human rights groups say the staggering amount of personal information available to government security officials has restricted the flow of information to journalists.
Tonight on ABC 22
6:30 pm ..... ABC World News
7:00 pm ..... Family Feud
7:30 pm ..... Family Feud
8:00 pm ..... Extreme Weight Loss
10:00 pm ... Celebrity Wife Swap (Season Finale)
11:00 pm ... ABC 22 News at Eleven
11:30 pm ... Jimmy Kimmel Live
12:30 am ... Nightline