Email List Google Plus

Football FridayTracking EbolaMiami Valley Crime StoppersPump PatrolGolf CardPhoto GalleriesKnow Your Candidates

Lost & Found Pets

Lost Pets - Skittles Lost in Warren County

Skittles Lost in Warren County

We lost our beautiful pet kitty, Skittles. He is 15 years old, neutered, white with black spots and a black tail, and has yellow/green eyes.

He was last seen on Applecreek Lane, which borders North Lebanon, Clearcreek Twp and Springboro. Applecreek Lane is near crossroads Riley Wills, Pekin and ...
Lost Pets - Zeus Missing in Dayton

Zeus Missing in Dayton

Zeus is a 3-year-old male German shepherd. He has a very noticeable bump on his head. He went missing in Butler Township at the corner of Dog Leg and Little York roads on Sunday, Sept. 14.

He is my son's dog and is very sweet, but he has been missing for over a week. 
He loves Milk Bones ...
Lost Pets - Dog Found on Gondert Avenue in Dayton

Dog Found on Gondert Avenue in Dayton

A micro-chipped male dog has been found on a porch on Gondert Avenue in Dayton. The number associated with the microchip, however, is disconnected.

Neighbors have said a couple in a green van have been driving around looking for him.

If you are missing this sweet boy, call 937-580-5213.
Lost Pets - Jaxx Missing from Enon/Springfield Area

Jaxx Missing from Enon/Springfield Area

Jaxx, a very friendly pit bull dog has gone missing in the Enon/Springfield area. He loves kids and people in general and his family has been looking for him everywhere.

During the search, the family says some people have threatened to shoot Jaxx if they found him, but his family said he wouldn't ...
Lost Pets - Dozer the Tortoise Missing from Kettering Home

Dozer the Tortoise Missing from Kettering Home

Dozer the tortoise is missing from Kettering area, near East Whipp, Rahn, Belloak area.

While playing in his backyard Sunday Dozer pushed the gate open. Anyway, he got out in the neighborhood and someone found him and took him to Spring Lakes behind Sugarcreek Reserve on a horse path, thinking ...
Lost Pets - California German Shepherds Lost in New Lebanon

California German Shepherds Lost in New Lebanon

My cousin's dogs escaped today from my fenced yard. They were here from California after my cousin served as a Marine for five years.

Please help us find them. Their names are Laya and Jango and both are very friendly German shepherd mixes.

They went missing from my North Maple Street home ...
Lost Pets - Two Dogs Missing in West Carrollton

Two Dogs Missing in West Carrollton

REWARD! My dogs have been missing for 3 weeks now from the West Carrollton area! Any leads are greatly appreciated! They got out with no collars on.

(Left) Porthos is a black lab with a small white spot on his chest. (Right) Layla is a German Shepherd mix.

Please call or email Kerri with ...
Lost Pets - Handsome Dog Missing

Handsome Dog Missing

I'm looking for my dog, Handsome. Cash reward. Lost around Trotwood-Dayton border line.

Please call Peaches Shrivers Moore at 312-721-2278.
Lost Pets - Dog Found in Monroe

Dog Found in Monroe

This dog has been living in the Monroe community park for about one month now. I think someone at the nearby cement factory may be feeding him to keep him/her alive.
Lost Pets - Bandit Missing in Piqua

Bandit Missing in Piqua

Bandit, a 7-year-old male long-haired indoor cat, was lost about four days ago. He sneaked out a propped open door in the house. We love and miss him so very much and are worried sick about him. He never goes outside!

Lost in Piqua, Ohio, from 718 Boone Street. If found please please please contact ...
Lost Pets - Help Us Find Beloved Bentley

Help Us Find Beloved Bentley

Bentley got out of the gate at my friend's house who was keeping him while my husband and I were on vacation this past Friday 4-4-2014. He was lost in the Kettering area on Hackney Road which is off Stroop.

If you see Bentley, please call 937-903-9300 or 937-371-5403 or 937-974-6239.
Lost Pets - Mew Missing from Wright Dunbar Village

Mew Missing from Wright Dunbar Village

Mew is an adult female cat, spayed, with claws, no collar. Calico colored white, gray, and tan. She is sweet but has a shy personality.

Lost at 115 Mound Street (and W 4th), Wright Dunbar Village neighborhood on March 28th.

Owners: Dr. Kyra Dawson & James Stewart
contact by phone:
937-776-4157
614-327-1796
contact ...
Lost Pets - Help Bring Home Briseis

Help Bring Home Briseis

Briseis has been missing since March 22, 2014, from the Moraine/German Village area. Please call w ANY info. Family needs her back ASAP! 937-270-7220.
Lost Pets - UPDATE: Greenville Chihuahua Reunited With Family

UPDATE: Greenville Chihuahua Reunited With Family

Good News: This adorable Chihuahua has been reunited with her family.

Found Chihuahua in Greenville

We found a female Chihuahua running the streets of Greenville. She is very outgoing, lovable, sweet and very friendly.

You can contact me at 937-621-7159.
Lost Pets - GOOD NEWS: My Mom's Baby Was Found

GOOD NEWS: My Mom's Baby Was Found

UPDATE: Angel was found and returned to her family. Thanks for your concern.

Can someone help me find my mom's lost dog? She is more of her baby than anything. She is a black cocker spaniel lost in the Troy area. My mom never asks anything and is always giving because that is who she is. ...
Lost Pets - Sully Missing in Harrison Township

Sully Missing in Harrison Township

Sully has been missing from Harrison Township (Shiloh), on Markey Road, since Wednesday, February 26, around 10 pm. We let him out to go potty without his collar (and he does not have a microchip) and haven't seen him since.  He is 12 years old, brindle in color and weighs about 90 pounds.  ...
Lost Pets - Boxer Found in Riverside

Boxer Found in Riverside

This boxer was found on Lynnhaven Dr in Riverside on 3/8/2014 around 4:30 in the afternoon. He was not wearing a collar. He is not altered. He is very friendly and is missing his owner. I can be contacted at 937-397-6057.
Lost Pets - Max Missing Near Fairgrounds

Max Missing Near Fairgrounds

Max, my Yorkie/Dachshund mix, went missing the morning of February 21. He was last seen in front of my house on the corner of Fairground and Rubicon in Dayton. Max is 1 1/2 years old, weighs around 15-20 pounds, is not neutered and was last seen wearing a red collar with name tag. His hair is longer ...
Lost Pets - Maxie Missing from Epworth Avenue

Maxie Missing from Epworth Avenue

Maxie, our 3-year-old Yorkie, has been missing from Epworth Avenue in Dayton since Jan. 16, 2014, at noon. He is very friendly, neutered and micro-chipped. He had a bath shortly before and was not wearing his collar. His back ribs protrude slightly, he is also a little bigger than an average Yorkie. ...
Lost Pets - Loki Lost in Tipp City

Loki Lost in Tipp City

Lost adult, intact male Akita named Loki, last seen in the Deercliff subdivision at the south edge of Tipp City on the evening of January 7. Loki weighs 130 pounds and is 30 inches tall at the shoulder, he is very friendly to people and other dogs. He was only wearing a choker collar when he streaked ...
Lost Pets - Roxie Lost in Urbana

Roxie Lost in Urbana

This is Roxie the Sheltie. She lives on Old Troy Pike in Urbana.

Please call Ryan and Crista Moffat 937-471-0815 or 937-408-1156 or email moffet65@gmail.com with any information.
Lost Pets - Chabalo Missing in Dayton

Chabalo Missing in Dayton

Chabalo, a 2-year-old Black Lab & German Shepherd Mix, missing since December 2, 2013. He is an un-neutered male, mostly black with brown markings, some white on chest. Wearing chain collar with Montgomery County license and a red bandana. Very deeply missed!!

Missing in the area of Wesleyan ...
Lost Pets - Scamp Missing in West Carrollton

Scamp Missing in West Carrollton

Scamp has been missing from West Carrollton since 11/17.

He is a neutered male Jack Russell/miniature pinscher mix who is a year and a half old.  He was wearing a blue collar when he disappeared.  Last seen on Gibbons Rd.

Please call Marissa at 937-270-9316 or 937-384-7653 if ...

Lost Pets - Gabby the Shihtzu Missing in Springboro

Gabby the Shihtzu Missing in Springboro

Gabby is a small Shihtzu who is white with dark brown spots on her back and predominantly dark brown ears.

She's been missing from the Springboro area since December 19, 2013. She left the Old Woods Court/Stone Ridge (The Woods area) about noon. She was briefly spotted about noon on Saturday, ...
Lost Pets - Mynk Missing in Fairborn

Mynk Missing in Fairborn

Mynk, a 2-year-old shar pei/pit bull mix has been missing since 6 a.m. on Dec. 20, 2013, in the Fairborn/N. Broad St./WPAFB area.

Anyone with any info helping us locate her would be deeply appreciated.

Contact Josh Fraley at 937-718-7331 or Krystle Davis at 937-270-4988.
Lost Pets - Koa Koa Missing in Piqua

Koa Koa Missing in Piqua

Koa Koa has been missing since late Friday evening from Ellerman Street in Piqua near South Street and Favorite Hill School area.

Contact Savannah at 937-781-6097 or 937-451-2500.

Please contact if found. Pound didn't have her as of Saturday afternoon.
Lost Pets - Baxter the German Shepherd Lost in Dayton

Baxter the German Shepherd Lost in Dayton

Our white German shepherd, Baxter, was let out of our Berrywood Drive backyard today by a stranger and we haven't been able to find him.

Please call 937-838-4113 or 937-838-4117 with any information.

Thank you for helping us find our missing family member!
Lost Pets - Moo Missing in Riverside

Moo Missing in Riverside

My cat, Moo (aka Mr. Phat) has been missing in the Riverside area off Penn and Obie streets since Nov 29. I've looked everywhere.

He is a long-haired black and white cat, he is nurtured micro-chipped and front declawed.

My name is Billie and my phone number is 937-233-3435.
Lost Pets - Lovable Dog Found in Darke County

Lovable Dog Found in Darke County

Found dog at Darke County Line Road, New Paris.

He seems to have been an indoor dog. Very friendly and lovable! I would love to see him reunited with his family!

Text 937-533-6857
Lost Pets - Bandit Missing in Miamisburg

Bandit Missing in Miamisburg

Bandit has been missing from his Seventh Street, Miamisburg, home since the end of October. He is an indoor/outdoor cat who loves to roam and always comes home. We have had him since he was born. He is about 4 years old. Neighbors have not seen him. He has no collar, no chip and he has not been declawed. ...
Lost Pets - Found adult Pomeranian male12

Found adult Pomeranian male12

He was found in my backyard on Kenton Street. No identification tag on.

I can be reached at kparkison86@yahoo.com.
Lost Pets - Leo is Still Missing

Leo is Still Missing

Our cat is missing. His name is Leo and he has been missing since Friday, Nov. 8.

Leo is a male, brown spotted Tabby with short hair. He has light green eyes, distinct dark spots throughout his coat, and a striped tail. (Looks like a mini Bobcat or cheetah). He has a microchip. Very friendly ...
Lost Pets - Still Searching For Our Missing Dachshund

Still Searching For Our Missing Dachshund

Rheinland, or Rhein, our Miniature Dachshund, was chased off by another dog last December and disappeared, but we are still looking for her. She is a blond/cream with white chest and toes. She had on a blue collar.

She went missing in the Swinger Road, Arcanum, area.

If you have found ...
Lost Pets - Teddy Missing from Dayton/Trotwood Area

Teddy Missing from Dayton/Trotwood Area

Teddy, the Pomeranian, was lost in Salem Village around Nevada and Curundu Avenues. He's been missing since Friday, Nov. 15.

Teddy is 3 years old, reddish-brown with white undercoat. He has a black birthmark under his fur on his forehead. He is a therapy dog and is on medication. He is a house ...
Lost Pets - Jackson Missing in West Carrollton

Jackson Missing in West Carrollton

My black cat Jackson is missing from West Carrollton, Ohio, area near E. Cottage Ave.

He has been gone for 12 days now. He is an indoor/outdoor cat but has always come home several times a day. He's 8 years old, black cat, yellow eyes, white undercoat, neutered, white spot on his chest

Please ...
Lost Pets - Desperate to Find Dottie

Desperate to Find Dottie

Dottie has been missing near East Bridle Lane in West Carrollton since 11/14/13. She is a 2-year-old Maltese/Shihzu mix. She does not have a collar.

Please call the owner, Tammy at 937-603-0414

We are desperate to find her!
Lost Pets - Dexter the beagle missing in Kettering

Dexter the beagle missing in Kettering

Owners Katie and Eddie Brown from Columbus were visiting relatives in Kettering on September 21 when Dexter, their tri-colored beagle, got loose from Eureka Avenue in Kettering.

He is an important part of our family and we miss him desperately. Please help us bring him back home.

He's ...
Lost Pets - Blue the red heeler is missing

Blue the red heeler is missing

He was turned loose during Sunday's storms and is now missing.

If you see him, please call Larry or Charity at 937-371-5805 or email cfgrill@yahoo.com
Lost Pets - Butterscotch is missing

Butterscotch is missing

Butterscotch, aka Butters, is missing from Route 40 East in Lewisburg.

Contact Sarah Osterhaus
Cell-937-239-4745
Home-937-583-5044
E-mail: cottonkandy2323@yahoo.com
Lost Pets - My 3 kitties are missing

My 3 kitties are missing

Gracey is 10 years old, her identical daughter, Rosey, is 3 and calico Ashley is 3. Gracey and Rosey are identical. Grey long hair with a white spot on chest and belly. Ashley is white calico. Gracey is a senior 10 years and rarely speaks if at all and does not purr.

They have been missing since ...

How to submit info

Submissions will be accepted only for pets that have been lost or found in the ABC 22/FOX 45 viewing area.

Please provide up to 3 photographs and the following details:
- Address (include at least a street name and city. Your specific address will not be published)
- Owner's Name
- Pet's Name
- Owner's Contact Information (Telephone Number and/or e-mail address)

Please email information to pets@abc22now.com

If you find information on this page that should be updated, or is in error, please send an e-mail to:_____
In Dayton, you should also check for your lost pet at the Humane Society of Greater Dayton. In Montgomery County, check with the Animal Resource Center. In other counties, check with your county dog pound.
Advertise with us!

• Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Morning Pledge

Morning Pledge

Your kids recite the morning Pledge of Allegiance.
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Lost and Found Pets

Lost and Found Pets

Did you find a lost Lab or have a missing Malamute? Check out our list of Lost & Found Pets.
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Dog of the Day

Dog of the Day

Our four-legged viewers love to see themselves on TV. Submit your pooch for Dog of the Day by emailing Morning Meteorologist Chris Mulcahy at ctmulcahy@abc22now.com.
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - City Trippin

City Trippin

Come City Trippin' with us!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Road Trippin

Road Trippin

Come Road Trippin' with us every Friday morning as we discover the best places to visit that are within one tank of gas away.
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Automotive

Automotive

Find valuable information about buying your next car, including price quotes and your latest automotive news.
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - See It, Shoot It, Send It

See It, Shoot It, Send It

Did you catch that incredible sunset? Have a photo for your adorable child or pet? Snap a picture of breaking news? Share it with us!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Community Calendar

Community Calendar

Find all of the information you need on the local events, concerts, festivals and just about anything else going on in your community!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Meningitis Research

Meningitis Research

Learn how your 10-12 year old child can be a part of a Meningitis study, courtesy of the Ohio Pediatric Research Association!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Get in the Loop

Get in the Loop

LoopLane is a lifestyle community that focuses on positive healthy living, giving, and entertainment. Click here to learn more!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Community Survey

Community Survey

ABC22 & FOX45 conducts a general public survey of the needs, problems and interests of our community on a ongoing basis. Give us your input here!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Text Club

Text Club

Save money by getting special offers and coupons only available to our text club members sent directly to your phone!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Real Estate

Real Estate

• Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Bay Creek Resort

Bay Creek Resort

• Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - A Feast of Giving

A Feast of Giving

Thanksgiving in Dayton: "A Feast of Giving" a dinner, a celebration, a community event, that can only happen because of volunteers like you. Click here to volunteer!
  • Dayton Ohio News, Weather, Traffic :: Community - Free Bankruptcy Evaluation

Free Bankruptcy Evaluation

Last year alone, more than 1 million Americans turned to filing bankruptcy to resolve their debts.Get answers to important questions here.

more »

Business News

Major business and economic reports scheduled for today

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Labor Department will report today on the number of people who applied for unemployment benefits last week. Economists forecast that weekly applications declined 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 281,000.

Consumer Info

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
 Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
 ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
 reputation. ...

Entertainment News

ELIZABETH NORMENT-OBIT

NEW YORK (AP) -- The actress who played the secretary to Frank Underwood in "House of Cards" has died.

Get This

FAKE OBAMA THREAT

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- President Barack Obama figures into a love triangle -- but not in THAT way.

Science/Tech News

IN THE NEWS: WHITE HOUSE COMPUTERS

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The White House is declining to comment on a published report that Russia is believed to be behind a suspected attack on computer systems at the Executive Mansion.

Tonight on ABC 22

6:00 pm ..... ABC 22 News at Six
6:30 pm ..... ABC World News
7:00 pm ..... Family Feud
7:30 pm ..... Family Feud
8:00 pm ..... It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
9:00 pm ..... Scandal
10:00 pm ... How to Get Away With Murder
11:00 pm ... ABC 22 News at Eleven
11:30 pm ... Jimmy Kimmel Live
12:30 am ... Nightline
Complete Schedule»