Twitter Contest Rules Rules
1. To be eligible to participate inthis contest, entrants and nominees must be 18 years of age or older, reside in the WKEF-TV and/or WRGT-TV viewingarea, and are an existing user of Twitter.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairProperties, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or providesservices to television broadcast station WKEF/WRGT (the Stations), Twitter,Inc., Twitter.com, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotionagencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, localradio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each areineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents,parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
(a) No purchase is necessary toenter. Only one entry per Twitter account.
(b) To enter, Twitter users must retweet specificoriginal tweets sent out by the Stations @ABC22FOX45 Twitter account. Eachentrant will receive one (1) entry per retweet action made by suchentrant. Entrants may only retweet onceper Station originated tweet per Twitters guidelines. Tweets will be sent out from the @ABC22FOX45 Twitteraccount once per day that will include a link to the contest rules. Each time @ABC22FOX45 sends out a tweetregarding this contest, the Station we will use hashtag #RTABC22FOX45. Eachtweet will not be sent out more than one time per day.
(c) The contest starts on November 18,2013, and all entries must be received by Stations by 11:59p.m. EST on November24, 2013. Stations are not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries,printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronicmalfunction.
(d) On Monday, November 25, 2013, one(1) grand prize winner will be selected at random from among all valid entriesreceived and generated from a Station originated retweet.
(e) All entries received that aremutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void.All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Stations and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. The grand prize winner willreceive two (2) fifty dollar ($50) gift cards to Meijer.
2. Each winner will be notified by privatemessaging through Twitter. The winners must sign andreturn a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2business days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize inperson at the Station. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide theircorrect name, address and telephone number to Stations at the time ofnotification. The winner must show picture identification to claim prizes.Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may chooseto accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notifiedwithin two (2) business day, or does notsign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize willbe forfeited, and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to an alternatewinner chosen at random.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Stations. The Stationshave the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible forpaying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awardedper household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairProperties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group,Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfyits obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairProperties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group,Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectlyfrom the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, youacknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Properties, LLC and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right topublicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact thatyou are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Complete contest rules areavailable Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WKEF-TV/WRGT-TV,2245 Corporate Place, Miamisburg, OH 45342 and at abc22now.com andfox45now.com.
2. For a list of prizewinners, senda separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WKEF-TV/WRGT-TV, 2245 CorporatePlace, Miamisburg, OH 45342 by December 30, 2013.
3. This contest is subject to allapplicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications,LLC, Twitter, Inc., and Twitter.com accept no responsibility or liability inconnection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by orresulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded here under.
4. Stations cannot be held liablefor any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
5. Stations reserve the right tomake rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, eachentrant waives any and all claims of liability against the stations, anysponsors, Twitter, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers,directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injurywhich may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
7. Twitter, Inc. and www.twitter.com(collectively, Twitter) are not affiliated with the stations nor this contest.This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associatedwith Twitter.
Tonight on ABC 22
6:30 pm ..... ABC World News
7:00 pm ..... Family Feud
7:30 pm ..... Family Feud
8:00 pm ..... The Bachelor
10:00 pm ... Castle
11:00 pm ... ABC 22 News at Eleven
11:30 pm ... Jimmy Kimmel Live
12:30 am ... Nightline